Luxury waterfront living on Lake Anna. A chic, custom-built home in Noah's Landing, a coveted subdivision on the private side of Lake Anna, this sophisticated residence with gorgeous water views and 150 ft of bulk headed waterfront offers only the finest features, including 5 large bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, oversized front doors, a breathtaking great room with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, a plush living room with wood-burning fireplace, large kitchen with granite counter tops and a high-tech movie room. First floor master suite. Expansive back deck which overlooks the lake, beautifully manicured landscaping, irrigation system and a stamped concrete walkway leading down to the large covered double slip boathouse with electric lifts and sun deck.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well,
Block, Stone, Stucco
3,734 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Louisa County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Formal, Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Insulated, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Balcony, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing. Level, Open, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Lake, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price