Dreaming of a beautiful home overlooking the water, without the million dollar price tag? Your dreams can come true in this amazing, full-featured "Park Waterfront" home in the beautiful Wyndemere subdivision. This home is located next to the "Pecan Tree" Community Common Area! Enjoy lake views from the comfort of your home, while relaxing on the deck, or from your lower level screened porch and certainly from your lovely waterfront yard. Ready to take your boat out? Walk right across your yard to your leased boat slip #20 in the Community Common Area. Owners have made many recent upgrades, including fresh paint, all new kitchen appliances and extensive yard work, including removing trees to take advantage of the lake view.. You will enjoy having a dining room off the kitchen, as well as a bright and cheery, spacious gathering room overlooking the yard and lake which would be perfect for large dinner parties, or a comfy reading area with a lake view. Two master bedrooms on the main level, plus one more main level bedroom welcome your family and guests to enjoy the lake lifestyle. The lower level boasts two more huge bedrooms, full bathroom, lots of storage and a recreation room that opens onto a screened porch. Wyndemere has Fiber Optic Cable service by Xfinity! This home is perfect for someone looking for lake views and a boat slip just steps from their house at a great value. According to the plat, this home is actually "waterfront" on a small tributary pond of the lake. But the boat slip in the common area is what provides access onto Lake Anna. Let your good times begin in this beautiful, well-maintained Park Waterfront home in Wyndemere. Some furniture may be available for sale.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,493 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Trees, Fishing. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Lake, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price