Just what you've been looking for! PARK WATERFRONT HOME IN WYNDEMERE! Relax, you are home! Great combination of features in this five bedroom home with Lake Views, Comcast/Broadband Internet & TV, and detached garage on a 1.5 acre lot (seems much larger as its adjacent to park land, and all just steps away from your leased boat slip in the adjoining Community Common Area. You will savor every moment on the expansive deck that overlooks the lake. Sellers thoughtfully installed a propane connection on the deck so you can grill to your hearts content (Jean Air grill conveys). It will be a tough decision which to enjoy first, the deck or the screened porch (with ceiling fan), which invites you to kick back and stay a while, rain or shine! There is a very convenient main level master, with another main level bedroom that could also serve as an office, or even a dining room. Two more bedrooms upstairs, with one set up as a bunk room (Lake views from 4 of the 5 bedrooms). There are good times to be had in the lower level family room, and game room area. Come in from the lake on the beautiful "bulletproof" laminate floor! And bonus, there is another bedroom on the lower level! This well-cared-for home had a new HVAC unit installed two years ago, which has just been serviced and made ready for you. But wait, there is also a great oversized detached, two-car garage! (Owners had a 22 ft bowrider AND an 18ft fishing boat in the oversized drywalled/ insulated garage-so great storage capacity.) The garage has baseboard heat to protect your lake toys and equipment over the winter. Lot is extremely private (cannot see home from street ) with a very gentle slope down to assigned/ leased boat slip. Schedule your tour now, this home is ready for you to escape the 2020 Crazy and Relax at Lake Anna. Furniture/Furnishings are available on a separate Bill of Sale. Some vegetation has grown up at the waterfront, but the HOA will allow buyers to trim vegetation to open up more view (in keeping with Chesapeake Bay Act Guidelines). Park waterfront means that the lot is immediately adjacent to the waterfront common area where there are boat slips. Four Bdr. DF Perk.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Septic, Septic Pump
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Fishing. Backs - Open Common Area, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price