The "Wow Factor" begins as soon as you enter the driveway! This lovely home is tucked at the end of the Cul-de-Sac in a very private setting. As you enter the house from the welcoming covered porch, the warmth and quality of this home will make your heart sing! The owners are meticulous in caring for every aspect of this home as its original owners. The floor plan flows nicely featuring a central living room with gas fireplace, kitchen and eating area plus a separate dining room. The master suite is so inviting with a corner fireplace, and spacious master bath and closet. Step from the Bedroom out to the screened-in-porch where you can enjoy every moment from your morning coffee to your evening nightcap, rain or shine. The split bedroom floorplan offers two bedrooms and a full bath at the opposite side of the house. All of the bedrooms overlook the idyllic and tranquil rear yard where you will love relaxing or entertaining. The spacious yard features a terraced deck, paver patio, stamped concrete patio and a hot tub overlooking the beautifully landscaped yard! In 2009 the owners made this home even more fabulous by adding a bright and cheery sunroom on the back of the house and an extended length third garage bay with a coveted "walk up" second story storage room with potential to be converted to more living space. Important features that you may not notice, new HVAC system in 2015, Anderson Windows and Split Unit Heat/AC in the sunroom, New Microwave and Refrigerator, Hunter Douglas Shades, Conditioned Crawl Space with de-humidifier, water softener system plus charcoal filter, 50-gal. Hot Water Tank, two 125 gal. propane tanks, Sentricon Termite System, Paved Driveway, plus Assigned Boat Slip #35 in the well appointed Community Common Area. This home is ready for you to start enjoying right away!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
1,941 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price